This Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot is keto friendly and low carb. But you don’t have to follow a low carb lifestyle to enjoy it. The whole family will love this creamy, cheesy chicken dish.
Course Crock Pot Meal Cuisine American Keyword chicken, crock pot, keto Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 4 hours Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes Servings8Calories 347 kcal
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet
- 2 pounds of defrosted chicken breasts
- 8 oz package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese cut into chunks
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add chicken broth to the slow cooker and stir in Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet. Then add defrosted chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- After the cook time has ended, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Add chunks of cut up Philadelphia Cream Cheese, bacon and shredded cheddar. Stir ingredients.
- Cover the crock pot again, and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the cream cheese
Keto Crack Chicken in the Crock PotAmount Per ServingCalories 347Calories from Fat 207% Daily Value*Fat 23g35%Saturated Fat 10g63%Cholesterol 125mg42%Sodium 475mg21%Potassium 520mg15%Carbohydrates 1g0%Protein 30g60%Vitamin A 495IU10%Vitamin C 2.4mg3%Calcium 84mg8%Iron 0.7mg4%