These easy chocolate keto brownie bombs are dangerously delicious!
Total Time5 minutes
- 1 cup nut butter of choice, or allergy friendly
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 4-5 tbsp sweetener of choice, or as desired
- 1/4 tsp salt
- optional mini chocolate chips
- optional 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend everything together in a food processor—scraping down the sides as needed—until it forms a smooth dough. Roll into balls. If you’ve added melted chocolate or coconut oil, refrigerate just until they are firm enough to scoop into balls with a mini cookie scoop. I haven’t tried the recipe in a blender and am not sure it would work, but be sure to report back if you experiment!