Easy almond flour pancakes that you whip up in the blender. Fluffy and delicious, these are the best keto pancakes I’ve ever made. Grain-free and dairy-free.Course: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanKeyword: almond flour pancakes, low carb pancakesServings: 10 servings (20 pancakes total)Calories: 219 kcal
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups blanched almond flour (about 250g)
- ¼ cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Additional oil for the pan
- In a large blender, combine the eggs, almond milk, oil, and vanilla. Blend 30 seconds to combine. Add the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt and blend again until smooth. Let the batter rest 5 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and add lightly grease with a little oil. Use about 3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake and spread into a 3 or 4 inch circle. Cook the pancakes until bubbles begin to appear on the tops and the edges are set and dry, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and continue to cook until golden brown on the second side, another 2 to 4 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter or oil to the pan as needed.
To Make Waffles
- Preheat the waffle iron and lightly grease.
- Add about 1/3 cup of the batter to the center of the iron and gently spread to the edges. If you have a large, deep Belgian-style waffle maker, you will need to add more batter.
- Close the lid and let cook until puffed and golden brown on both sides. The time will vary depending on your waffle iron.
- Remove the waffles and repeat with the remaining batter. You will get about 8 regular 8-inch circular waffles or 10 4-inch square Belgian style waffles.
As always with keto pancakes, keep them on the small side so that the are easier to flip.
If you find your batter thickens too much, add a little more almond milk and blend again.Nutrition FactsEasy Keto Almond Flour PancakesAmount Per Serving (2 pancakes)Calories 219Calories from Fat 194% Daily Value*Fat 21.5g33%Carbohydrates 6.6g2%Fiber 3.1g12%Protein 8.6g17%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.