asy 4 ingredient 5-minute keto chocolate mousse is a quick and simple way to satisfy those dessert cravings. It’s so light and fluffy, no one will know it’s keto, low carb, gluten-free, vegetarian and sugar-free.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (Dutch-process preferred)
- 1-2 Tbsp Swerve erthyritol sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a medium-sized mixing bowl
- Beat with a handheld electric mixer or stand mixer for about 3 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Best served immediately. It will not keep in the fridge longer than 2 hours and will begin to soften and deflate.
- Great served with fruit, chocolate chips, or whipped cream.
We recommend Dutch-process cocoa in this recipe since it is less bitter than unprocessed cocoa powder.
Yield4 servingsServing Size1Amount Per ServingCalories218Total Fat22gSaturated Fat14gTrans Fat1gUnsaturated Fat6gCholesterol67mgSodium16mgCarbohydrates4gNet Carbohydrates1gFiber1gSugar2gSugar Alcohols1gProtein2g